Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Helping Out Dad..A Guest Post


Helping Out Dad

Thanks for the guest post by Bradly Watkins

I wanted to help dad out but it was tough since I didn’t have a lot of money to spend on him and barely enough to keep myself afloat! I wanted to figure out what I could do for him but I didn’t really have any great ideas. I heard about texasElectricityProviders.comfrom a coworker of mine and told my dad about it and that seemed to help a lot with his weekly bills. I also talked to his doctor with dad’s permission to make sure everyone understood exactly what was going on with his medical issues. I know he really counts on me to be the best son in the world and I try my hardest to be exactly that but it’s tough sometimes when I’m working 60 hours a week and he lives miles and miles away from me. There are just some things you have to take as they come and dad getting older is one of those things…no one can prepare you for what it’s like to have an ageing parent!

No comments: