Friday, April 13, 2012

Hubby's Bday

Last Friday was my hubby's birthday. As I am getting set to write this post, I just realized I didn't get a single picture of the birthday boy {sorry honey}. Last year, Isabelle and I threw Luke a surprise pirate party. We were the only guests at the party but, it was fun and appreciated all the same. So, we decided we would do it again this year!! It was decided {by Isabelle of course} that daddy should have a sports party this year. We visited our favorite store {Dollar Tree, love it} for a few party decorations.









I also whipped up some chocolate chip cookies for him{ I know, no cake, but its what he wanted}




Friday night we went down to Cityplace, kids and all, to meet up with a few of his friends from school. We grabbed a table outside and listened to some live music, Isabelle danced, and we chatted.











Isabelle had to make a trip into her "fancy shop" Justice and got herself some cotton candy circus ice cream at Sloans...





We were out until almost 11..with the kids...and they were AWESOME. We had a great time!! Hope you had a good birthday babe :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your kitchen table... and I'm so glad you had a good time out :)