Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Raining and Pouring

We have had a lot of rain lately between hurricane season and just regular crazy Florida weather. Since it is also amazingly hot still, I haven't cared to much to be honest. Today however I got an order for a sand message, Whoo hoo {For those who don't know this, I make custom sand messages for people and sell them on Etsy.com} That plan quickly went south when this rolled into town..




Isabelle asked if she could borrow the camera to make a "demo tape" so I lent it to her and this was the result..






I then made some buffalo chicken dip I have been craving {man was it good} and Isabelle and I whipped up some blueberry muffins..






While they were baking, Isabelle decided muffins weren't enough and she needed a peanut butter and blueberry jelly sandwich also..







I worked on some ORGANIZING and now its countdown time to Big Brother..and maybe time to eat a muffin..or two ;)

No comments: