Saturday, March 31, 2012

Jude 3 Months

I know, I know...I have been a terrible blogger lately. We had Luke's family in town for a visit this past week and tons of doctors appointments, errands, cleaning, and child chasing the weeks before. During that time, my newest little angel turned three months old..sniff sniff. Time has flown and all the cute little photo op ideas I had pinned to pinterest while pregnant have never been accomplished. I was able to snap a few of him hanging out before we headed out one afternoon. So, here he is...Mr. Jude himself...


Ready in his car seat to go out on the town

Funny face

Future Partners in Crime





Round of Golf Anyone?


Siblings

Sitting Up at the Table like a Big Boy


He Loves his New Swing

Who Doesn't Love a Nap On the Beach


Cousins



No comments: