Monday, November 28, 2011

God cookies...Thank you Pinterest!

For those of you out there who have not fallen to the addiction that is Pinterest, I suggest you leave this page right this second and go and check it out! Its amazing, although it will consume a ridiculous amount of your time. It is basically an online pin board for all things recipes, diy, fashion, crafts, art, etc. 


Since my addiction I have pinned hundreds of things so I thought I might share with you one of the pins I have taken into real life! These are what my husband likes to call God's cookies...




He says if God were to eat a cookie, it would be one of these, hence God's cookies. They are basically oreos baked in the center of a chocolate chip cookie..yummmm. I have noticed several different recipes for these cookies all over pinterest. I read several and then mushed them all together in my own version.


What you will need:
1 roll of chocolate chip cookie dough
6 oreo sandwich cookies {i used double stuffed}


   
Roll 2 tablespoons of the cookie dough into 2 balls. Place one on the top and bottom of the oreo...




Press dough down to cover entire oreo and seal around edges...




Place your cookie concoctions into the oven at 350 degrees...




Bake until golden brown...






Then enjoy yourself one of God's cookies...



1 comment:

Andrea said...

OMG Brandy these look awesome!!! I must make these :) Glad you shared them..