Thursday, October 6, 2011

Baby Jude's Room...A Work in Progress

With baby Jude's arrival getting closer and closer I thought it was finally time to start working on his nursery. We have had a friend staying with us this past week, so I took advantage of her and we started the process this week. Up until now our 3rd bedroom has basically been a landing place for random items that need to be taken to goodwill or organized into other rooms.







We cleared the room and painted the walls Sapphire blue...





Some of my next plans include, painting the inside of the closet apple green and turning the desk into a changing table...




I found this little side table at Goodwill for 4.00 and have plans to paint it the same green as the closet...




Another Goodwill find, this cute basket can hold toys or books and was a steal at 3.00...




Keep an eye out for a fun art project using these records I scored for .69 a piece { I bought 6}...




And some fun decor that will be transformed into something else...





So stayed tuned...there is much more to come :)

No comments: