Monday, June 11, 2012

All About Jude

First off, I promise I did not forget about the Traveling with Kids post. I am almost finished. It is turning out to be a LOT longer than I had originally planned and my husband has informed me that I should turn it into a book...that's how long it is...so, sit tight...almost there.

In the meantime, My baby boy will be 6 months old this week!! I just can't believe it. Time has seemed to speed up so much since little guy joined the gang. Here is some of what he has been up to along with some of his new "firsts"...


Of course there is the first plane ride...


His first ever across country road trip...

Getting some love from sis at a rest stop

He recently had his first go in the bumbo seat...

I think he likes it

First time watching some cartoons on the couch...



First time rolling over...




After all the trips we have made to the pool since his debut, this is the first time he actually got in the water...


Mommy and her babies




All though he is a little young, we did let him go on a group date...



So many more firsts to come :)

No comments: