Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Spray Paint Obsession

I think I have found my new decorating obsession. Inspired by tons of projects found on pinterest and some previous projects we did when putting together Jude's nursery, I can't find enough things to spray paint! Here are some of my more recent revamps...


My mom bought me this lamp from Goodwill for 5 bucks when we first moved to Florida. I really like the size and the shape of this lamp but it was the last blue item still left in the room now full of grey, red, and black. Instead of getting a new lamp, I decided to give it a new red paint job!


I also replaced the shade which I am not happy with so will most likely switch it out later.


Not a spray paint project, but I found these super cute candle holders at Kohls on sale for 75% off! They are the same pattern as our curtains and add something shiny to the room at a cost of about 5.50 for 3 of them!


This one found a home next to the lamp to coral all our various remotes {still debating on a home for the other 2, makeup brushes maybe?}...


Another Goodwill find, I spray painted the wicker basket we keep next to the front door to hold our shoes. It used to be a darker blue color and cost 3 dollars.



I have several more spray painting projects in progress that I will share soon :) Until then, here is my other Kohls clearance find and a shiny addition to my collection...




No comments: