Friday, February 24, 2012

My Sons Blog


Guest post from: Steve Delaney

My son started a neat blog with pictures of his wife and their two boys, and little stories about what’s going on in their lives. He’s had the blog for over a year now, but I’ve always had to miss out on it because we didn’t have internet access. I could look at it when we went into town to the library and used their computers there, but that was only about once a month. For my birthday this year, my husband got us get wildblue internet so that we could see our son’s blog any time we want! I was so thrilled and so surprised! It was the best birthday present ever! The first thing I did was pull up the blog and the last post was entitled “Happy Birthday, Nana!” and it had a picture of my two precious grandson’s holding a sign they made for me. It was definitely the best birthday gift ever. Having access to this makes me feel so much closer to them. I do miss them so.

No comments: