Friday, January 20, 2012

Doing creative things with our family photos


Guest post written by Jessica Milton

One thing that I know I've neglected over the past few years is family photos. We take so many of them between all of our family members and email them back and forth. But we should really keep up with printing them out and actually enjoying them beyond our computer screens. So I decided to make a project of printing out some of our best family photos and actually do something with them.
I looked online to see if I could find any good projects to use with our family photos. While I was online searching, I ran across some info on Sears Home Improvement and decided to use them to replace our windows.
I also found some pretty good projects to try out, like some DIY pictures frames. I've had trouble finding some good picture frames that will fit in with our home's decor that don't cost way too much. I did find some DIY stuff and I think that it's going to look really great once I finish them and find the perfect pictures for them.

No comments: