Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rest for the Weary and Fair Fun

Tuesday night, Luke and I took advantage of my parents being here one last time. This time we decided we would make a whole night of it, go get some dinner, get a room, relax with some wine and a movie, and then get a good full nights sleep!







 Luke had to be in class by 9 so he was up and out of the room by around 8. This left me with 3 hours all alone until check out. I didn't know what to do with myself...for a minute!! I took a nice long uninterrupted shower, watched some Kathy Lee and Hoda, checked out some jewelry mags, and relaxed with my coffee while looking out at the ocean...siiiggggghhhhh...


Awesome coffee maker







I had my parents come and pick me up and we stopped off for a quick lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. Isabelle enjoyed the ice cream bar and Jude...slept





Once Luke got home from school, we all loaded up and headed to the South Florida Fair...




Isabelle was dead set on NOT riding any rides no matter how much we tried to persuade her, so she played some games instead...





Daddy played this one since there was a MAN working the booth

He won her this awesome dog


Next we stopped off for a couple photo ops and checked out some of the animals...





Daddy explaining how they milk the cows


Everyone say MOO

Bunnies



And what was Jude up to?? What do you think...




We were all starving by this time and ready to dig into some fair food. The South Florida Fair is HUGE and has everything you can think of to eat. Including everything under the sun fried...


Luke hit this place up for some fried cheddar cheese




My mom and I both got breaded tenderloin sandwiches {which were no where near as good as they are in Indiana} and Isabelle got herself some roasted corn on the cob...


yummm

Playing with the wand GG and Pop Pop bought her







Once the shoes are off you know its time to head home!! We had a great time and look forward to it again next year :)

No comments: