Monday, January 2, 2012

Quick Catch Up

As I'm sure you all have been, Things have been just crazy, crazy, crazy around the Sweet household since my last post. When I wrote last we were just finishing up Jude's nursery


We squeezed in one last trip to the zoo. We realize trips like this are going to get a little trickier with 2 kiddos in tow...













There's Jude
My mom {GG} came a week earlier than planned to help out and prepare for the arrival of little man. Of course there were presents to open from her and Pop Pop and we were able to squeeze in some pool time...




Loving her Barbie vacation home




Jude came too of course



We said goodbye to our amazingly fun and mischievous Elf NoNo, but not before he got into a little more trouble...
















Then it was full on Christmas madness { I will do a complete Christmas recap blog another day} We unwrapped lots of wonderful gifts, made lots of yummy food, looked at some lights, and did some other Christmas activities...


Super excited about her Busy Town Playset

Baking cookies for Santa 



After wrapping madness






Leaving cookies and milk for Santa and carrots for the reindeer 

Stockings from Santa


Isabelle's big gift from Santa

Letter from Santa


Passing out gifts







We had just gotten through the excitement of Christmas when 3 days later we got the best gift of all!!


Jude Lucas Sweet


Jude Lucas Sweet was born on December 29th at 11:13 p.m. weighing in at a tiny 7lbs 6oz and was 19inch long { I will do a full birth day blog later as well}



Brand new



Proud big sister

Holding baby brother for the first time

Proud GG




Welcome home


My two angels 

3 comments:

Guatmama said...

Wow! I just found out you guys were pregnant again like a month ago, had to be the fastest pregnancy ever...for me! Tee hee. He is gorgeous and so is his big sister, congrats!

Erica said...

Yay yay yay welcome baby jude!!! I dont FB anymore so I totally missed out on this! He is so handsome!! Cant wait to hear more. Congrats you guys!!!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Congrats! He's perfect! Hope u r adjusting well